Thursday, July 29, 2010

Finding a new church home

One of the hardest things when moving to Paris, was finding a church home… mainly because we were young, newly married, and didn’t have children.  I am truly excited and blessed to find a church so quickly… and feel right at home! 

The timing worked out perfect for us… because of Harrison started Pre-K in a week and their VBS was this past week.  I was able to help and meet lots of people… the kids fit right in too!

Sunday was a Pre-VBS carnival… Harrison was eager to meet friends, but Alexis took a little pushing.  IMG01447-20100725-1734  IMG01449-20100725-1754  IMG01454-20100725-1759 IMG01456-20100725-1820  IMG01459-20100725-1825 IMG01462-20100725-1826 IMG01485-20100727-1806

Harrison and his new friend, Will, were enjoying dancing with the VBS songs!

IMG01486-20100727-1806 IMG01488-20100727-2021  IMG01490-20100727-2022

This is one sad boy… On our way to VBS, I had a flat tire… So, we had to miss out :(

IMG01502-20100728-1755

No comments: