Since Harrison was born, he has been matched up with Lilly. There is 7 weeks between them and they enjoy each other so much! Now they are 4yrs old, and still have fun together… whenever we do see them. Kim, Lilly’s mother, told me the other day that Lilly was talking about when her and Harrison get married… she even said they would kiss on the lips! Got to love the innocence of kiddos (I wished they would have it forever). Lilly is really into fairy tales and happily ever after… while Harrison has no clue about love (of course except for us) and he is more interested in football!!! and other sports!
Santa brought H a 100 piece puzzle. He is doing so well with it! He had it sitting on table completed and came back one day and most of it was apart. He came and told me that, “Some girl that starts with an ‘A’ messed up his puzzle” I guess that is a way to keep for tattling on his sister directly.
Because of the move, we now have the boys sharing a room. Harrison hasn’t taken naps since he was 2, so if I can get him to lay down around 8:30 or 9… he will go to sleep easily. Grayson still wakes during the night and poor Harrison just rolls over and never gets up until the morning. It is so sweet! Alexis on the other hand falls asleep in my lap, stays in her bed for a couple hours… then in ours the rest of the night.. This started when she discovered she could get out of her toddler bed. I am hoping for a change to that soon!
Alexis has been calling Harrison, ‘Bubba’ as soon as she started talking. Harrison was too hard for her to say. Since the beginning H has not liked that. I walked in one day when he was carrying on a conversation with Grayson… he said, ‘my name is Harrison, but you can call me bubba, can you say that? Bubba?’
On the first day back from school most teachers ask the kids what they got for Christmas. So, I asked Harrison what he told the teacher. He said, ‘ I got underoos and race cars’. I asked him why he said he got underoos, not underwear. He replied, ‘That is what you call them…’



No comments:
Post a Comment