Saturday, November 1, 2008

Harrison's Guide to eating 'skitties'

With all the Halloween candy in our house, Harrison has found his new favorite candy.. Skittles, or as he calls it, 'skitties'. After his first bag for the day, he was ready for his second... As he opened it, this is his guide for teaching me to eat a skittle.

'You want one?' 'Here, I show you.' 'Put it in your mouth and bite it, then chew it with your teeth.' 'Like this' (giving me a demonstration) 'See, I got a red one.' 'I like the red ones.' 'Here is you a purple one' 'okay, put it in your mouth' 'Mine in my belly' -as he lifts his shirt to verify. 'see, you eat yours' 'it is in your belly too' 'let me see it in your belly.'

'want another one?' 'I got another red' 'You need another one?' 'Here is another purple' 'Now I got a green one--- For gunness sakes... HEHE' 'It matches your shirt' as he puts up to the shirt (I had a green shirt) He then concluded with, 'I like skitties!'

No comments: