Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cuteness from the kids...

I am going on 3 weeks without a computer!!! ugh! So, I am borrowing one and not able to add photos... Eventually, I will be back on a roll with my fixed computer and great pictures...

So, I thought I would share a few things:

*Harrison and I were playing football outside last week and he threw the ball into the shrubs. He said, 'mom, would you go get that for me?' I asked why he couldn't and he immediately put both hands in his pockets and said, 'I can't I have my hands in my pockets!'

*Harrison went to the potty the other day and didn't look to see if the smaller seat was on before he sat down... He fell in, and then I put the smaller seat on and he told me I was too big to fall in the potty like him.

*H has gotten into playing Wii golf lately and he is really good for a 2yr old (at least I think so). He was playing trav tonight and got a birdie, and on the same hole Trav got a Bogey. He told me that,'dad got a bug and he got a birdie'

*After Alexis' bath, I was brushing her hair and she grabbed the comb crawled in my lap and started brushing my hair too. What a big girl.

*When I want Harrison to do something for himself, I will tell him,'You can do that by yourself.' He looked at me this morning and said, 'Football players' moms don't take them to the bathroom. They go by themselves.'

No comments: