When I look at me, what do I see?
I see a smile as big as the sea.
I see two eyes that sparkle and shine. Are they blue, are they green, are they brown, are they mine?
I see a nose that I crinkle and wiggle. It sits on my face, right in the middle.
I see some teeth that I'll see more of soon. Are they white, are they strong, and as bright as the moon?
I see two eyebrows that go up and down. They look really funny when I make a frown.
I see one ear on the left and one on the right. They stand out and listen with all of their might.
I see someone happy and cute as can be. I see someone special when I look at me.

She can't resist giving that cute baby kisses!



1 comment:
Sweetness!!! I haven't read that book--I'll have to find it for Claire. She would like it!
Post a Comment