


2 hours later we leave with three tired kids to do some shopping in the mall. That didn't last long, but we did have our first experience with sticky fingers. Halfway down the mall I looked down and saw a t-shirt in the stroller... One that wasn't purchased! When I took it back the girl behind the counter obviously had seen this before...
Then we left the mall and headed to Target... H was pretty tired, so when we got done I thought they would crash in the car. Of course not, by the time we got back to Paris I didn't want to hear another 'he touched me', or 'he hit me' again. We did have a good time, but we had a full day!!! Stacy's husband was about to call a search team out for us... only joking, it was only 7:30, but seemed like midnight! My hubby was out of town or he would have called the search team!



No comments:
Post a Comment