Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend at Tiff and Jay's Lakehouse

Here we go...

Our picture before the lifejackets go on...

Poor Alexis! She might not be able to breath, but she won't drown!
Harrison and Trav enjoying the ride
alexis was napping...I continued to make sure there was air getting to her lungs!
It was time to swim. Harrison was trying to push Trav in.
After the swim, H is hanging out with Aunt Tiffy in the back
H is going to ski with daddy. You ready?
Look how brave he is.
Harrison said he had fun but would do it again later. He will still say later, maybe next weekend.
Alexis is winding down to go to bed.

Harrison made a new friend that showed him things like how to jump on the couch when your mom isn't looking and also some new songs.
Travis and Harrison playing xbox football
I took Alexis out Sunday morning while the others swam... I think she was a little hot.
Now she is hot and mad. We went in minutes after this picture!

No comments: