Friday, July 4, 2008

Camping for the 4th of July

Our friends decided to go camp at the lake for the weekend. We told them that we would join them for lunch. We were only out there for 2 hours, but with all the pictures... you would think it was days! I love this age, so everything they did was picture worthy.Harrison checking out the tricycle while Lilly was taking a nap
Alexis was checking out the air conditioning while the guys were setting up
The kids are in their kid-sized camping chairs
Lilly has her turn with the fishing pole. Glad it only has a plastic fish on the end!
Now it is time for Harrison! Lilly was getting a very important business call.
We are taking a break to eat some great grilled food. H only wants chips though!

Thanks for the hug Lilly...

Time for a ride on the Gator.

I guess we will let Alexis get in the picture. Once we get older, she will have to get her own friends!

The kids found a kid-sized hammock too! They look so cute! I will have to keep these picture around when they are 16!


I had to get all the pictures I could while we were there for the small amount of time. I am glad to know that I am going to be in a nice comfy hotel this week, while they will be in nature for the next 48 hours. God Bless You Guys!!!!

No comments: