Monday, May 5, 2008

The kids see Vicksburg...

Our trip started at 5AM on Saturday morning, because the storms kept us from driving on Friday. Along the way Harrison had to stop to go to the bathroom a couple times. One time I got out let him go and put him back in the carseat. After doing that, I glanced down and wondered how my right foot got so dirty... It didn't, IT WAS FIRE ANTS!!! Travis thought it was hilarious, thanks Trav.. just wait, I will get you back :)


Harrison gets to drive T's kubota tractor. As soon as we arrived, Harrison asked to see the orange tractor. It was in the shop, so T went to get it so H could ride!



T had Harrison a police motorcycle to ride. When we arrived he wouldn't get on it, but of course after 10 minutes he was wanting to drive it down the hill!


Travis and T took us to the river to see the boats and trains. Harrison wanted to get out and see the water!


Alexis wasn't included in all the fun pictures, I just thought I should make sure everyone knows she was there!


Mawmaw got to hold Alexis when we got there!


Aunt Beth and MaLin play with Alexis so I can finish eating my lunch.

It was so pretty outside the family went play ball with Harrison and take a few pictures!

No comments: