Saturday, April 19, 2008
What will the neighbors think?
Last night Harrison was waiting on the front porch for Travis to come home. It was slightly cool and rainy so Alexis and I were inside. I would look out there every few minutes to make sure he was still there. He would be on the rocker or just walking around the porch having a great time. One time I looked out as the neighbor was pulling in her driveway;he had his pants around his ankles TeeTeeing off the porch. (Of course he dad taught him that, I at least make him go to the backporch!) He was so proud. He pulled up his pants and ran to tell me about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I just wish Travis could've been driving by to see that one!
I wish Travis could've have been driving home to see that one.
Post a Comment