I am so proud of my Harrison.. and the whole Mets team. We started the season as a new team, with all new players of 5/6 year olds. Out of 9 teams, we completed the year 4th place. Finishing the last game in the tournaments losing to the 2nd place team, that we had beaten early in the season. In the end of the 4th, with ten minutes left of regulation, we were winning 9-7 (Harrison and Isaiah scored). Tied 11-11 at end of 5th inning. And lost 16-11 in the end. A very exciting game, but several mistakes cost the game. I am glad the season is over… Hopefully now (maybe)…. Things will slow down here!
I tried to remember all the highlights of the season, but I should have posted them… Harrison did get a Homerun, Triple, and single in last night’s game… Going home with the BIG game ball!! Writings can’t express how proud I am of how my 5 year old impresses me… (Since this post is about him)… I LOVE YOU, Harrison!
Here are few pictures over the whole season… Soccer and football will start in August!



No comments:
Post a Comment