Monday, October 25, 2010

6 kids, 2 moms, 4.5 hours at Incredible Pizza…. Rough Day! Fun Times!

Harrison had a whole week of Fall Break, so I had tried to plan fun things to keep us busy.  Travis went to play golf for a couple days… So, me, 3 kids, and lots of time on our hands!

One of my college roommate lives in North Mississippi, with her 3 kids…We haven’t been able to see each other since Alexis was a baby.  Now that we are only an hour from Memphis, it seemed to be perfect!  We loaded up the car and meet her at Incredible Pizza.  I have never been there before, but it was wonderful!

Here are the kids ready to go play… they needed superhero outfits for an extra discount, so they wore them in the door to pay.

DSCF5508 DSCF5509  DSCF5511

Harrison was immediately ready to make friends!  It amazes me how outgoing he is… I wish I could have been that way as a child!

DSCF5512 DSCF5513 DSCF5514  DSCF5517 DSCF5519 DSCF5520

 

DSCF5521 

The ‘babies’ got to play some and ride some

DSCF5523  

Harrison had never seen bumper cars… as far as I knew.  When he got on them, he wasn't sure what to do… I thought he would cry the first time he was hit.. but it didn’t bother him at all!  It took him a few minutes to get adjusted… and he was ready.

DSCF5526 DSCF5528  

While Aaron drove the real race cars, H decided this looked more fun…. and so did Alexis and Grayson!

DSCF5531  DSCF5533

A day full of games, Aaron 6, Harrison and Claire 4, Alexis 2, Grayson and Hannah 1…. the kids were still skipping out the door with bouncy balls and stickers in hand!

No comments: