Friday, April 2, 2010

Anna Grace and Griffin are here!

Saturday morning my sister called and was on her way to the hospital… at 35 weeks, her water broke.  Travis was playing golf, so I called him and said that we were heading to Louisville when he got home.  Everyone thought that the babies would be born any minute and I was excited to get there and see them… I got the kids ready and headed out at 3pm CT and arrived at 9pmET.  She was still in labor and we were on a waiting game.  After 2 hours at the hospital, the kids were getting tired!  I didn’t want to miss it, but I had to put them in bed…  All night I checked on her…no babies.  At 6am, the babies were born.  Griffin was 6lb9oz and Anna Grace was 5lb5oz.  Momma and babies are all doing good!  I am so glad that I had to take the kids bed, so I wasn’t sitting in the waiting room all night!  I got to go see them for a couple hours then we headed back home!

 IMG_4387 IMG_4391

Anna Grace  and me holding Griffin

IMG00449-20100328-1359 IMG00450-20100328-1401 IMG00452-20100328-1458 IMG00455-20100329-1711

Griffin  (left) and Anna Grace (right)

IMG00398

No comments: