Harrison always has something to say, so I had to share just a little from today:
*We were watching baseball on TV and it went to commercial. H said he wanted to watch more baseball. I told him that it went to commercial break and it would be back on. About 10 seconds later, he leaned up and picked up the remote... 'it's not broken mommy!' Then I had to explain break means different things: one a 'time out' and the other breaking a toy. The show came back on and he said, 'they are out of time out'.
*H has 2 helicopters. One's name is Harold from Thomas the Train set. I was sitting beside him and heard him say. 'H A R O L D... That says Harold' I asked him what he said and he did it again 'H A R O L D... That says Harold' I am so proud!



No comments:
Post a Comment